Thursday, January 8, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday (Belated)

Weight last week: 205.0
Weight today: 200.8 (!!!!)
Lost this week: 4.2
Total Lost: 80.8
Total to Onederland: 0.9 (!!!!)
Total to Goal: 60.8

OMG I am soooo close.  I was shocked when I saw that number on the scale.  I actually checked it 3 times.  I'm really hoping by next week I'll be in Onederland before I head down to Disneyland for my first 10k.

My costume is just about done.  I got my shirt, which is a Mizuno shirt that gets warm when it gets wet.  It's like some sort of wizardry.  Crazy.  It's black and not brown like I was hoping, but it's comfortable and should be perfect.  

I ended up having to make a hat for myself because A) the headband and ears I bought won't stay on my head and B) it looks like it will be cold.  I'm also working on some wrist warmers to match.  Maybe even some ankle warmers if I have time.






No comments:

Post a Comment