Thursday, December 18, 2014

Belated Weigh In Wednesday

Weight last week: 210.0
Weight today(actually 12/17): 207.4
Lost this week: -2.6
Total Lost: 74.2
Total to Onederland: 7.5
Total to Goal: 67.4

Hooray!  I lost weight! I'm so excited.  Less than 8 pounds to go to Onederland and only 0.8 pounds until I am 75 pounds lost!    

I'm sorry for my long absence from posting.  I have plenty of reasons (work, the holidays, traveling, etc) but most of them feel like excuses.  The truth is, I just didn't really like how I was feeling and didn't really want to write about it.  

But now, I'm feeling much better.  I just returned Tuesday night from Disneyland!  We flew done Saturday morning and back Tuesday afternoon.  We met my parents down there and had a great Holiday trip.  I'll be posting some reviews about eating Paleo at the parks early next week.  I stayed mostly true to my diet (though I hate calling it that) even though it was more difficult than it was in previous trips.  I'm actually really surprised I lost weight given that I did have a couple of treats.

It was also the inaugural Disneyland trip for my Fitbit Flex and it was awesome.  Here's how my steps broke down:

Saturday: 19,336
Sunday: 11,325
Monday: 21,995
Tuesday:10,708

Monday was my top day.  Over 20,000 steps!  And I checked a bunch of times and it did not count rides as steps, so that was very nice. The reason Monday is so high is because I got up early while everyone was asleep and went to the gym at the Grand Californian (where we were staying) to do my 30 minute training run.  I'm doing 5.75 miles this weekend, so I wanted to be sure I got in a training run.

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts and the belated Weigh-In Wednesday.  I'm hoping to get back on track with posted every day, so fingers crossed for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment