Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday and Whole30 Day 1

Weight last week: 209.4
Weight today: 210.0
Lost this week: +0.6
Total Lost: 72.8
Total to Onederland: 10
Total to Goal: 70

I'm not surprised I gained this week.  I was bad on Sunday and went out for pizza.  I got gluten free crust, but there was cheese of course.  Honestly though, it was the best pizza I ever had.  And it had been FOREVER since I had pizza.  So, I'm not thrilled about the weight gain, but I get it.  Hopefully I get a big loss next week.  

As if the weight gain wasn't bad enough, I also had an absolutely horrible run today.  I was just doing a 30 min maintenance run.  I do my weekday runs on the treadmill at my gym at work and there are only 3 treadmills and only 1 really good one.  But there are only maybe 15 people who use the gym right now (there will be more come January) so usually that isn't a problem and I score Awesome Treadmill (as I call it.)  I do time interval training and on Awesome Treadmill I just set it up with my running speed and my jogging speed and I only have to push 1 button to switch.  But today, I did some trigger point therapy on my ankle/shin so I was late and someone else got Awesome Treadmill.  That began a series of little annoyances that added up.  I tried one of the other treadmills and couldn't figure out how to set up the intervals, so I switched but that one would only do heart rate intervals.  So I just did a quick start, but it was hard to change speeds.  Then my ankle brace was in a bad place in my arch so it was hurting and that was throwing off my knee, then my ipad fell off the treadmill.  And yes, I know I'm whining but everything was just wrong!  Needless to say I will be early on Friday and get MY treadmill. 


I decided that in order to get myself back on track with whole30 and add some accountability, I would go ahead and share what I eat each day.  So, here goes: 

Day 1 (12/2/14)

Breakfast:
2 clementine oranges
2 hard boiled eggs
1 Cashew Cookie Lara Bar (I only ate 1/4 of it because it was awful!)

Lunch:
Leftover tri tip
grape tomatoes
steamed zucchini

Dinner:
Meat sauce with sausage and sauteed zucchini

Well, I think that's it for today.  Hopefully tomorrow I'm in a better place emotionally.  I'm planning to do weights at the gym tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.  









No comments:

Post a Comment