Monday, December 29, 2014

Housekeeping

Ok, I'm back!  I didn't really go anywhere, but craziness at work and holiday craziness at home do not lend themselves to consistent blogging.

A little housekeeping:  Here are my numbers from Weigh In Wednesday last week (12/24/14):

Weight last week: 207.4
Weight today(actually 12/24): 205.4
Lost this week: -2.0
Total Lost: 76.2
Total to Onederland: 5.5
Total to Goal: 65.4

Another loss!  Yay!  I'm getting so close!  I had hoped to get to Onederland by Christmas, but that didn't happen.  But it's getting really close and I'm loving how my clothes are fitting.  Plus, I lost my hump!  I used to have a hump of fat right at the base of my neck.  I couldn't even tilt my head back very far.  But now it's gone.  I find myself reaching back there to touch it and feeling surprised at how I can feel the bones.  

I did some shopping over the weekend and I am now in a size 16 pants!  I'm so excited.  And they are normal 16s, not 16W or 16 curvy.  Just regular 505 straight leg Levis. I'm also in a size Large shirt.  Both of these things are so strange!  I bought some leggings at old navy and got an XL, and honestly, they are big.  I should have gotten the Large.  And not maternity leggings!  Doh!  I wondered why the stomach was so much higher.  Duh!  lol  Oh well.

I hope everyone had a good holiday.  The kiddo got his train set and a noisy fire truck so he's in 7th heaven.  My hubby is finally on board with doing Paleo with me which is making dinners much easier.  And he got a smoker for Christmas and last night smoked a pork tri tip.  So delicious!  We had it with some mashed sweet potatoes.  It was perfect.  I'm already looking forward to next weekend when he smokes a beef tri tip.  And then I found a recipe for smoked maple bacon wrapped pork loin which sounds INSANELY good (and totally paleo!.)  

Less than 3 weeks until the Star Wars 10k!  I went for a run with my dad yesterday, but it didn't work out.  We did about a mile when we both admitted we were just too cold to keep going (it was only 38 degrees out.)  Hopefully we can try again on New Year's Day.

Well, that's it for today.  I'm hoping to post some Disney stuff before the run and also show off my costume (I'm waiting for a couple more pieces to arrive.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment