Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday 11/26/2014

Weight last week: 210.6
Weight today: 209.4
Lost this week: 1.2
Total Lost: 72.2
Total to Onederland: 9.5
Total to Goal: 69.4

Happy Weigh In Wednesday!  This week I lost 1.2 pounds.  It's a bit less than I would like, but hardly surprising with my big loss last week.  But, most importantly, Single Digit Dance!!!  That's right, I'm now single digits away from Onederland.  I'm really excited.  Hopefully I can have a few good weeks and make it to Onederland for Christmas.  

Admittedly I was hoping for a bigger number just because Thanksgiving is tomorrow so I've been really good this week and trying to workout a bit more.  I've been taking a look at my portion sizes lately and trying to see if I can eat a bit less and still be satisfied.  Like one can of tuna instead of 2, that sort of thing.  It's going pretty well.  

I went for a walk today at lunch since it's my rest day from running, so I should get over 10,000 steps today.  I also had a good run yesterday, but I think I pushed myself a bit too hard so I was pretty tired.  
I am planning to take tomorrow off from blogging to spend time with my family, so Happy Thanksgiving everyone (yes, I'm still pretending someone is reading this)!  


No comments:

Post a Comment