Friday, November 28, 2014

My Ewok Running Costume

Ewok Running Costume
Today I ordered 3 of the pieces I need for my Ewok running costume for the Star Wars 10k in January.  I scored Black Friday deals on all of them so I'm excited about that.  I also tried out Polyvore for the first time to create the graphic above with my costume idea.  If you want to check it out, you can follow me, FromFantasylandtoOnederland, on Polyvore.

I've ordered my running skirt from Rock City Running Skirts.  The compression pants are from Old Navy and the running vest is from LL Bean.  I still need to get the shirt, which I saw at JCPenney.com and the headband which is from Etsy seller, ChickyBands. I haven't figured out shoes yet, and my Fleet Feet store always gives me the lecture that it's about fit, not color, so we'll see if I actually get the orange shoes I want.  

I thought about making everything myself, but I have so many craft projects to work on between now and Christmas, that I know I wouldn't get them done.  So I spent a little more and bought them.  I can't wait to try everything on!  I'll post a picture once I have all the pieces together. 

On Thanksgiving I had planned to do a training run for 30 minutes by myself, but at the last minute, asked my hubby if he, the kiddo and our dog might want to come with me.  



As you can see, I took it really easy to stay back with my hubby, which was really strange since usually he can easily outrun me.  I guess I really am getting faster!  

Well, that's it for today.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment