Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday 11/19/2014

Weight last week: 216.0
Weight today: 210.6
Lost this week: 5.4
Total Lost: 71
Total to Onederland: 10.7
Total to Goal: 70.6

Halfway!!!!  I've made it halway to my goal!  I'm really excited.  I know the next 70 pounds will be harder to lose, but I know I can do it.  5.4 seems like a big number for a week, especially after this long, but in reality, my number last week was up about 3 more than usual.  And I'm a little bummed because on Monday I was at 209.8.  Oh well, I'll get there again.  Hopefully by next week!

This was a good week, eating-wise.  I stayed away from sugar as much as possible.  My only real "cheat" if you want to call it that was having sweet potato tator tots at Krush Burger this weekend.  But at least they weren't endless like the ones at Red Robin last weekend.

I kept up with my running too, which has been going well.  I did 30 minutes on Wednesday and again on Friday and Sunday.  I haven't run since Sunday, so I need to do my 30 minutes today and then Friday and then on Sunday (when it hopefully won't rain since I hate doing my long runs at the gym on a treadmill) I will be doing 4.25 miles.  My longest run yet.

Well, that's it for Weigh In Wednesday.  Till next week, onward and downward!

No comments:

Post a Comment